Testimonials for Hugh Nicholas
See what people say about Hugh Nicholas at Qudos photography. Hugh has many years of experience and comes highly recommend, read more…
1) “I have known Hugh for about 15 years in total, and have no hesitation in recommending him to others. Over this time, I have continued to book Hugh on a regular basis on behalf of my clients because he is totally reliable – he is very personable, accommodating and responsive with the clients; and, of course, he does a very good job! He produces consistently good results – often under pressure; the clients are always pleased with the end product, and are confident that it represents value for money.” Service Category: Photographer Year first hired: 1996 (hired more than once) Top Qualities: Personable, High Integrity, Creative. Dawn Ribnell
2) “Very glad that Nigel recommended you to photograph our staff and some of our clients. We are delighted with the results and are looking forward to putting the pictures on our website. You have taken some great shots and captured beautifully the feelings of happiness and well being (not to say relief) that vulnerable older adults can expect to enjoy when they are able to continue living in their own home, as against moving to a care home. Above all, you were able to help people who might have some reason to feel self-conscious to relax and actually enjoy being photographed, which is a rare gift.
We look forward to working with you again in the future. A big thank you from me and everyone at http://www.Care At Home.org. John Towers ”
3) I have just returned from my break and whilst a little tardy (apologies) wanted to say thank you for the training course that you ran. Kim and I both found it exceedingly informative and whilst we probably will never make David Bailey levels it will go to help us move things forward. Kim and Louise (Progreen)
4) I needed a photograph to go onto my Webpage to promote my business at very short notice, Qudos Photography by design was recommended to me by a colleague who spoke very highly of them as she had used them on many occasions and was very pleased with all of her photographs.
Not only did they fit me in at short notice, they bent over backwards to ensure that my photo was exactly what I needed for a business image. I am usually very uncomfortable having my photo taken but Hugh made me feel at ease and he gave me advice to get just the right look. I was given a special offer which was a pleasant surprise and he managed to make me look a few years younger.
I can highly recommend Qudos and I will definitely use them again in the future. Anita Reynolds
5) “You have one crack at it on your wedding day, but the photographer is key to being able to revive the memories of the day forever. Samantha and I were delighted that we had Hugh Nicholas at Qudos Photography with us on our special day. Quick to help and good humoured, Hugh was always there but he moved discretely amongst the shadows. The quality of Hugh’s photography is of the highest standard and not a surprise given his illustrious career, but his costs were competitive and compared well against most others. We wholeheartedly recommend you use Hugh.” Kerry and Samantha Mckay, Wedding Leez Priory, Essex.
6) Just a quick note to say a very big thank you for all the lovely photographs. We have made copies for all our family and friends and all we hear is how nice you were and how impressed they are of the quality of pictures we have. We have told family about the book we are going to have and we can’t wait to show them when it’s ready. Many thanks again Leonie & Cliff.
7) Looking forward to seeing the amazing results of all your hard work. With thanks from Carole Grant-Conway.
8) I wanted to thank you for all your work on our wedding day. It was much appreciated and apart from the organised shots, I barely noticed you which has to be the sign of a good photographer! Abigail and tom. Wedding, Ashridge, Berkhamsted.
9) Thank you for doing such an amazing job – it really was a pleasure to have you at our wedding. We are so excited to see the photo’s.
We’ve just looked through the photos and are absolutely thrilled, thank you so much! We love the photos and they are exactly what we wanted and we have just been smiling and laughing at every single one, you managed to capture so many brilliant moments and happy memories! Just a huge thank you, we can’t wait to show our parents, thank you again for all your hard work, we really do appreciate it and as we said before it was such a pleasure to have you at our wedding. Jodie and Steven. Wedding, Little Easton Manor.
10) Thanks Hugh. The photos are fantastic! Melissa and Sam. Wedding, Pontlands Park.
As someone who loves having photos as a memory of important days I was always worried about how pictures on a big day would turn out.
The answer was fantastic. Hugh took the time to listen to what kind of photos me and my wife wanted and he delivered it 100%. On the day he was there to capture every moment, and stayed much later in the night then most people would. It was great he was able to get everyone who was special on the day.
I had heard from others how they had to wait months on end to see any result from their wedding photos. Ours was on a CD and website for everyone to see within two weeks. The results was outstanding.
I would recommend Hugh at Qudos to anyone who is looking for a relaxed but special wedding. Could not of asked for more. Thank you, Luke Scott. Wedding, Hunters Meet.
11) Thank you so much. Pictures are gorgeous. Robecca and Tom. Wedding , Friern Manor.
12) WOW!! What fantastic photos you took of my family the other week. My husband and I are truly very impressed indeed and also grateful. We weren’t the easiest group to shoot and yet with your charm and experience, you won us all over very quickly. You can see how relaxed everyone was, even the more sceptical members of the group look great! What an achievement. Thank you. We had hoped for two or three really special photos and then maybe half a dozen more good ones. Instead, we’ve got over fifty first class shots in a variety of styles, all unique, original and really, really good. Apart from thank you, I really don’t know what more to say. You’re great! Best wishes from Munich (oh and thanks again for putting them on-line for us – the suspense was killing!) Emma Begley
13) We would like to say a very big thank you to Hugh for being an absolutely brilliant photographer. Hugh you know I don’t realy like my photo being taken, but you made it easy. I didn’t realise you were taking them half the time! We’re so pleased with the shots you took. Debbie and Richard. Wedding, Pontlands Park.