Hi, Thank you for the opportunity to show you what I have to offer, my goal is to be as unobtrusive as possible while being at hand when required capturing all the wonderful and memorable moments of your special day. I have spent many years perfecting my art and can adapt to your photography requirements whatever the weather or lighting conditions. My style is a seamlessly blended mixture of freestyle and formal imagery uniquely capturing you, your partner, family and friends. Please feel free to look at my on-line portfolio and contact me for a bespoke non-obligation quote. Regards Hugh
- Contemporary, freestyle, original professional wedding photography by Hugh Nicholas.
- Hugh only books weddings two years in advanced and has to turn away many couples, so book now to save disappointment.
- Locations covered: Hertfordshire, Essex, Cambridgeshire, Kent, London the UK and abroad.
- All images have been taken by Hugh Nicholas and are a true representation of the quality you will receive.
What qualities do the best photographers have?
The answers include technical knowledge, creativity and the ability to connect with people.
You will see this in action at a wedding. Good photographers have the knack of getting the right people together and making them feel at ease. They can sum up a shot within their heads and visual how the finished item will look. The best photographers, however, go one step further. They are not only seeing the present moment but also what is about to happen.
They use this knowledge to prepare themselves to take a photograph at the exact moment when the perfect photograph is right there – in front of the lens. Incidentally, it takes about 10,000 hours of practice to be able to do this.
Professional photographers have years of experience know exactly what can be achieved with the ability to take amazing pictures in all weather and lighting conditions, use the latest professional cameras and will tell your unique story to be treasured forever.
Scroll down for prices and package deals.
Choose Hugh Nicholas to capture your wedding, and tell your story.
Hugh was one of the first to introduce a mixture of formal and freestyle wedding photography to the UK inspired by the USA and celebrity magazines.
He has photographed over 1000 weddings all over the UK and abroad, including well-known celebrities, comes highly recommended and featured in some of the top magazines like “Hello”.
He only shoots on high-end digital cameras for reliability and image quality.
You can have every image at full resolution on a disc, with full Copyright. This means that you can print all of your images up to poster size as many times as you like, and share them with family and friends.
Hugh can design and produce handmade books, slide shows, creative art-based framed prints, acrylics and canvases from your images.
Hugh is a member of the SWPP, has over three decades of experience, and tutors up and coming photographers.
Wedding prices and packages
Hugh offers quality, originality, experience and is great value for money when you take into consideration that the majority of weddings including photography, retouching, the creation of bespoke wedding books and slide shows takes over 50 hours.
Packages can include full resolution images on disc, engagement portraits, slideshows, photo books and wall art.
With every wedding photographed by Qudos, you will receive the following.
- Pre-wedding consultation at your home if local or by phone.
- Professional photography by our principle photographer, Hugh Nicholas if requested.
- Travel included to all venues in London, Essex, Hertfordshire, Kent, Cambridgeshire, Suffolk, and Norfolk.
- All venues visited before your wedding shoot covering all angles and lighting conditions.
- Unlimited images, you will receive between 200 to 600 edited images of your wedding depending on coverage in hours.
- An average of 2-5 days spent editing and retouching your images depending on coverage.
- A DVD or USB of all the High-Resolution images with a licence to print your own copies or use on social media.
- Secure, password protected on-line gallery of your photographs for family and friends.
- Fully inclusive prices, there is no VAT payable on any of our collections.
- Free delivery for orders if local or at cost if not.
If you can’t find what you’re looking for please get in touch for a non-obligation quotation.
I need to know:
1) Wedding date
3) Number of guests
4) Coverage – How much of your wedding would you like covered as the cost could be lower than £895
5) A disc or USB of full resolution images, a Photo Book, or both.
Popular coverages, guide price only.
Option 1) From £895 to £1800 Your day is covered and you have all the images on disc to share with family and friends. Coverage includes one to three locations from the bride getting ready to one hour after the first dance. To include approximately 400 plus retouched full resolution images on disc with full copyright, and the package could include extras like a Photo Book or an engagement shoot.
Option 2) From £1800 to £3900 One to three locations from the bride getting ready to one hour after the first dance. To include approximately 400 plus retouched full resolution images on disc with full copyright. You may select 100-130 images for a 30 page 12×9 inch handmade, hand-printed designer leather or acrylic-covered book, plus an engagement shoot worth £495.00
If you’re not sure about timings and would like to discuss the many bespoke options including Photo Books, slide shows and travelling abroad, contact Hugh or call on 01279 506161 or 07831 206467 and receive a fixed quote, as every couple and wedding is unique.
Engagement and trash the dress shoots £495.00 (45p per mile may be added)
Three minutes personally designed slide show to include 60 images of your choice £195.00 Exact copies £50.00
Wedding books from £250.00
Option 1) Select 50 images for a 30 laminated page 12×8 inch (A4) hardback photobook for £250.00 exact copies £99.00
If you would like more images in your book add £5.00 for every image over the 50 included to a maximum of 200. Price includes extra pages if needed. Copies of books will gradually increase to a maximum of £95.00 as pages are added.
Option 2) Select 100-130 images for a 30 page 12×9 inch (18×12 inches when opened) retouched, handmade, hand-printed designer leather covered book, which you can view on-line before going to print £895.00 – £1500.00
Exact copies £495.00 to £895.00 Add £5.00 for every image added over 130 included to a maximum of 200.
20×16 inch hand printed, laminated box canvas £250.00 (Much more products and sizes to choose from).
Reprints and digital images from £5.00
Click the banner below to view samples and detailed image of wedding books.
We look forward to hearing from you.
t: 01279 506161 | m: 07831 206467